Welcome to the UK's Green Deal Finance Website.
Please see below for Green Deal Finance advice and information. Get green deal finance quotes.
What is the UK Green Deal Scheme?
"The Green Deal will be quite simply Britain's most ambitious home improvement programme ever" - Greg Barker - UK Minister of State for Energy and Climate Change
Are you looking for Green Deal finance quotes?
The UK Government has launched the UK Green Deal Scheme which will make it possible for millions of home and business owners to have energy efficient improvements to the value of £10,000 or more installed in their properties at NO UP FRONT COST to the owner, tenant or landlord. The Green Deal Finance Scheme and Green Deal finance will enable energy efficient improvements such as cavity wall insulation, solid wall insulation, loft insulation, A-rated condensing boilers, double glazing, floor insulation, solar panels, PV panels, ground source heat pumps, electric storage heaters and wind turbines to be installed in homes and businesses via Green Deal Finance.
To book your no obligation Green Deal Assessment please CLICK HERE (Please be advised that some companies may be a charge for your Green Deal Assessment. The fee may be in the region of £99 - £130. Some companies may refund this cost if you proceed with your Green Deal via them - please always check costs and conditions before booking an assessment with your Green Deal Advisor. Don't forget you may get CASHBACK too Click
The UK Govenment backed Green Deal Scheme will NOT be means tested. The Green Deal Scheme will enable private firms and businesses to offer Green Deal Finance of up to approx. £10,000, or more per property. Pay back of any UK Green Deal Finance would be recouped, by installments, over 25 years or less, from a charge on the property's electricity bill, and NOT by a charge on the home or person. If you move away from the property, the Green Deal Finance stays as a charge on the property's electricity bill
All installations must meet the Green Deal Golden Rule. For Green Deal Golden Rule information please click link below:
For full Green Deal Scheme information please CLICK HERE
Please complete the form below to receive upto 3 no obligation Green Deal Finance quotes:
By supplying the above contact details you consent to contact from carefully selected companies and agree to your details being passed to a third party to fulfil your request for a Green deal assessment / finance quote / installer quote. Third party companies may contact may by email, telephone, text message and letter. By submitting this form you agree to our Terms & Conditions CLICK HERE. All data is held in accordance with Data Protection Act 1998
Green Deal Finance, Green Deal Loan, Green Deal Loans, Green Deal Provider, Green Deal Financing, Green Deal Lender, Green Deal Lenders, Green Deal Finance Company, Green Deal Finance Companies, Green Deal Companies, Green Deal Suppliers, Green Deal Lenders, Green Deal Bank, green deal home, green deal business
There is no charge to you for using our referral service. We are paid by charging advisor/provider/installer/training companies a fee for this referral service. Any advice or assistance given to you by a third party company does not represent Green Deal Scheme Ltd advice or assistance and is not checked or endorsed by Green Deal Scheme Ltd. It is your decision whether or not you act on any advice or assistance you are given. Any contract agreed is with you and your chosen advsisor/provider/installer/training company. Green Deal Scheme Ltd expressly denies and excludes all liability of any nature in the respect of the use or misuse of this website
- Take your time in making a decision - If you are promised a 'special discount' or 'time limited' offer don't be tempted to sign up straightaway. Shop around with different businesses to make sure you get a good deal. Remember: you can ask a salesperson to leave your home at any time.
- Double check the facts - Check the product is suitable for your home, whether you are eligible for any grants towards the cost of installation, and the basis of any claims about potential energy savings or benefits. Only agree to go ahead if you're entirely satisfied.
- Know what you are signing - Check whether you are signing a contract or just agreeing to a survey or a quote. Give yourself enough time to read all the paperwork, and ask questions if you are unclear about anything. Don't sign if you are unsure about doing so.
- Know your cancellation rights - Where you buy on your doorstep or in your home and you spend more than £35, you usually have seven calendar days to change your mind and cancel, and can get back any money you have already paid, including a deposit - the 'cooling off' period. The cooling off period starts on the day you are given your written cancellation notice by the salesperson. Think carefully before you agree to any work starting during the cooling off period - you can still cancel but may have to pay a reasonable amount.
- Know your rights if things go wrong - Make sure you know what you can do if things go wrong. Contact Citizens Advice for information and advice on your legal rights.